After a "condemnation" of 4 months and 18 days without jogging (and less running), I now finally able to run 44 minutes at a pace loose and end up with significant discomfort, which is a lot.
Tour semi-urban and the new cycle of the CV-18 (which had not yet released): 8.2 km in just over 44 minutes not to shoot rockets, but for me , and after these 4 months and something feels like it has flown.
And now a little history:
The same day I got injured (May 15 - MiM) and warned me about the type of injury and "can" I would give. The iliotibial band syndrome seems to have no clear origin, or at least defined, even have several, so prevention is not easy sometimes. The cure is worse and it seems that it is so difficult or more to cure than to find its origin.
During this time my knee has gone through several hands, all I am grateful for your input. But I think there is something fundamental (to me) and is almost absolute rest for some time and very slow and gradual return. He suffered two relapses by the momentum and the rush to return. What was a small step forward, quickly became two steps back.
At times I thought the thing was getting worse until I decided about a month and a half to return to complete rest, some physical therapy, long stretch, ice and small jogs and walks up today. I hope that this round is final and no relapse. The return to racing is still far.
Finally an opinion or advice, as you wish: you can not heal the body, but insist in a proportion, if not have a clear mind and vice versa. Therefore, do not forget to find a consensus between both fundamental and necessary task.
Greetings, and welcome back
0 comments:
Post a Comment