Sunday left the bike with the intention to explore new routes for me (or those who had not yet passed.) The intention was to try to reach the hospital area Cupcake and once there, rolling down a track around the quarry.
Pamesa I went by looking up the roundabout at the entrance to the highway to continue to the roundabout on the road Alcora. Once there, I toyed around (even gave him a couple of laps to jail and Tau factory and could not find a road to the roundabout Porcelanatto (I had not had time to upload the track). In the blink of an eye, was already in the roundabout road Alcora with the CV10. Once there I decide to change plans, I'm going in the opposite direction.
first by a parallel path, and then the bike lane, ended up in Villavieja (where just the CV10). After Nules, beach Nules (l'Estany), Burriana Beach (The Clot) Alquerias of Santa Barbara, Rio Mijares and Almassora beach.
Total, hanging out on the track just over 67 km, although I have taken the trips to and from anywhere in the beginning. Total Km performed were 81 (the first time I have so many miles with a bike)
THE TRACK IN WikiLoc
0 comments:
Post a Comment