As I had mentioned in previous post, that the final draft of the matter, I have to develop an object-oriented software and it will be useful, had been thinking that would be ideal to do so I asked the opinion of the Dr. Elisa Schaeffer, and she recommended that, as I am working on an online platform for the department's Quality FIME would be interesting to develop something in it.
So I thought I would develop an "Organization." For those who do not know, a flowchart is a graphical way of interpreting some empreasa hierarchies, which also shows you that is personal in it and can give you information from them. Idea
The whole idea is that you yourself go to create the chart and decide what area or department is and just click on one of these will show you this staff could be something like one the worker's name to save space and I think the aesthetics because it would be quite nice to appear all the information and occupy much space, so better if we click the name or part of this, information will be displayed and you're poderte return. About
so my idea:
And at just click on one of these departments are open this information:
(These pictures I took them to this page , that sought to resemble my idea and help me explain better) In if you hear a little easy, but as you develop the idea as you do, as will be bound, if the truth is complicated, because you have to keep track of who goes with who, where will each department, as will be the saving of this or editing, etc ...
In another entry, explain the tools or languages \u200b\u200bto use.
0 comments:
Post a Comment