Thursday, January 27, 2011

Testicles Skin Peeling

tools to use for the project

In this entry I will put the tools I have in mind to use for the development of my project.
As such I have not yet fully defined to employ language as a basis for development of my program because I like to learn another language well or learn well the language I use most.
But my ideas or options are: java (I want to learn it), python (language I use most) and php (how the system we're doing it online would be nice to have and for use on the web). And as you wish i was researching and installing the languages \u200b\u200byou could use, but I find it I will use or python or java. Java


If you want to use Java, the language must be installed on your machine. In my case I have it installed, but anyway tell her steps are not so complicated, simply open the Terminal and put the following:

sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jdk

and asked for the password and that you accept and so, just asking you when you go to download or install anything on your computer.
To check if you have Java installed (like me), only that Poong in Terminal: javac



We display information like the following, indicating that we have it installed.



Python Python in itself, and comes loaded with Ubuntu, so it is not necessary to install, we can verficar typing in terminal: python



and the terminal will the python interpreter:



MySQL because it will be using MySQL database to employ to gardar employee information or records that are created.
not explain how to install MySQL (or PHP), because in a previous post I had done. But whatever
Here is the link .

What I hope for this project

Actually what I hope for this project is to improve as a student and programmer, make a good project, and I feel that the project you chose, will be a very laborious and / or complicated, so it will be prove a good test.
Since I feel that my choice was correct, for investigating, I realized that many companies seek to chart and costs that make for its development, programmers or companies engaged in this, charge between $ 125 dls ye seen costs up to $ 1750 dls I suppose they have more expensive, but from what I researched is what comes hovering. So I hope

(charge the same amount that these companies) make a good project and I can be useful, but for now is all.
Greetings, and I hope they serve my information or they may be useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment